Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform cycle counts of the warehouse inventory.
• Conduct investigations of suspected out-of-balance items, make corrections to the inventory.
• Manage Process and Data audits to ensure inventory data integrity and accuracy.
• Maintain, develop, and implement procedures that ensure the highest levels of inventory accuracy are achieved while minimizing the amount of shrink incurred.
• Collaborate with employees to influence the development and implementation of procedures and processes, designed to improve the overall effectiveness of inventory control.
• Root cause analysis.
• Ensure adherence to Nadine West policies and work rules.
• Responsible for multiple projects with a focus on critical deadlines.
• Strong organization skills with meticulous attention to detail.
• Remain engaged, proactive and positive in tough circumstances, owning assignments and taking full accountability for their success.
• Ability to accurately work reports and keep organized records.
• Ability to simultaneously perform multiple tasks.
• Proficient with PC-based reports, databases, spreadsheets, and inventory management systems.
• Ability to read and analyze reports
• Problem-solving skills.
• Ability to write reports and effectively present information from findings to the management.
Experience and Education:
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar Inventory Control role.
• High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates Degree or some college desirable..
• Ability to stand for long period of times.
• Ability to safely operate material handling equipment as needed.
• Ability to work in warehouse environment on concrete ﬂooring and in varying temperatures.
Based on experience, reporting-frequency, and scope of the role.
*Nadine West is an Equal Opportunity and Living Wage Employer, drug and alcohol-free workplace, and complies with FLSA and ADA regulations as applicable.