Nadine West is a fast-growing, exciting company focused on Women's apparel. We are looking for a Bilingual Warehouse Shipping/Receiving Lead to join our growing team and be part of something great, the Warehouse lead is to manage a team of 10-15 warehouse associates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage warehouse operations, including shipping and receiving as well as inventory control
• Supervise, coach and motivate a team of warehouse workers
• Review and evaluate warehouse associates’ performance
• Approve all timesheets and work schedules
• Audit facility labor roster (headcount).
• Ensure adherence to Nadine West policies and work rules.
• Interview, hire, onboard and train new associates.
• Must understand all processes and associated tasks.
• Creation, maintenance, and distribution of end-of-shift reports.
• Strong leadership: train, coach, and mentor warehouse associates.
• Ability to evaluate work performance and motivate behavior change when necessary.
• Strong organization and prioritization.
• Ability to simultaneously perform multiple tasks.
• Ability to solve problems and make eﬀective decisions in a fast-paced environment.
• Conflict management skills.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
Experience and Education:
• A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in warehouse operations.
• Warehousing, Logistics, Supply Chain or Third Party experience preferred.
• High School Diploma / GED.
• Ability to stand for long period of times.
• Ability to safely operate material handling equipment as needed.
• Ability to work in warehouse environment on concrete ﬂooring and in varying temperatures.
Based on experience, reporting-frequency, and scope of role.
*Nadine West is an Equal Opportunity and Living Wage Employer, drug and alcohol-free workplace, and complies with FLSA and ADA regulations as applicable.