Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage distribution of labor across multiple functional areas.
• Open and/or close the fulfillment center.
• Maintain on-time production, monitoring workflow and making in-the-moment staffing adjustments when needed.
• Facilitate communication among team leaders/managers.
• Creation, maintenance, and distribution of end-of-shift reports.
• Audit facility labor roster (headcount).
• Ensure adherence to Nadine West policies and work rules.
• Hold weekly safety and/or compliance meetings.
• Assist in managing facility budget.
• Interview, hire, onboard and train new associates.
• Must understand all processes and associated tasks.
• Analytical ability: able to create/utilize metrics and reporting.
• Strong leadership: train, coach, and mentor warehouse associates.
• Strong project management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Strong organization and prioritization.
• Ability to simultaneously perform multiple tasks.
• Ability to solve problems and make eﬀective decisions in a fast-paced environment.
Experience and Education:
• >3 years of supervisory / leadership experience in a fast-paced setting.
• Warehousing, Logistics, Supply Chain or Third Party experience preferred.
• BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience.
• Ability to stand for long period of time.
• Ability to safely operate material handling equipment as needed.
• Ability to work in a warehouse environment on concrete ﬂooring and in varying temperatures.
Based on experience, reporting-frequency, and scope of the role.
*Nadine West is an Equal Opportunity and Living Wage Employer, drug and alcohol-free workplace, and complies with FLSA and ADA regulations as applicable.