Customer Service Associate
Our fast-growing, Austin-based Fashion & Apparel Company is searching for an experienced Customer Service Representatives to perform to handle customer service queries and other related tasks. This dynamic role requires someone who is solutions-driven, attentive-to-detail and someone who is ready for the fast, ever-changing life of a startup.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to email inquiries about the company, subscription boxes, shipping, returns, etc.
- Ensure customer requests and inquiries are handled in a timely manner
- Provide top of the line service in a friendly and knowledgeable manner
- Familiarize yourself about the company, our customers and live by our culture
- Ensure you meet performance metrics
- Attend 1x1 huddle/coaching with team leader and team meetings as scheduled
- Keep yourself abreast of changes to company policies, guidelines, FAQs, etc.
- Provide feedback to the leadership team to help improve existing processes
- Solutions-oriented and inherently resourceful
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Can easily adapt to a fast-growing company setup
- Must be self-driven and has a sense of accountability
- Able to commit to full-time work, minimum 40 hours a week
- At least one year of BPO experience
- Experience with email and phone support
We are growing and definitely looking for someone who can stay with us long term. If you think you’re a great fit for this position and are willing to grow with us, send us your application along with your updated resume.
*Nadine West is an Equal Opportunity and Living Wage Employer, drug and alcohol-free workplace, and complies with FLSA and ADA regulations as applicable.