Our fast-growing, Austin-based Fashion & Apparel company is searching for a creative Stylist to help curate stellar style for our customers. This role requires someone who is positive and a self-starter, with a strong eye for putting outfits and accessories together.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Curating subscription boxes based on customer’s listed preferences
- Staying up to date with current fashion trends.
- Relaying feedback on the styling process in order to enhance efficiency in styling.
- Ability to work 40 hrs a week minimum, M-F between 7 am-5 pm Philippine Standard Time.
Knowledge of Google Sheets application
Natural wardrobe problem-solver and an outfit artist
Passion for helping women look and feel their best
Self-motivated and can easily adapt to a fast-growing environment
A PLUS if you have:
- Basic understanding of style categories (e.g. boho, classic, trendy, edgy, romantic, etc.)
- Basic understanding of body types, sizing, customer geography, social influences, etc.
- Experience in fashion retail or fashion e-commerce
Good tenure with past employer(s), minimum 1 year.
Minimum 5MBPS internet speed with a backup Internet Service Provider
High attention to details
We are growing and definitely looking for someone who can stay with us long-term. If you think you’re a great fit for this position and are willing to grow with us, send us your application along with your updated resume. Put the word FASHION-LOVER at the top of your cover letter so we know you've read the entire job post.
*Nadine West is an Equal Opportunity and Living Wage Employer, drug and alcohol-free workplace, and complies with FLSA and ADA regulations as applicable.