Nadine West, a rapidly growing e-commerce startup for women’s apparel seeks a dynamic, experienced Senior Bottoms Buyer, responsible for establishing, maintaining and growing relationships with off-price vendors.
- Ability to plan, place, and track large-scale inventory orders for women’s apparel in detail.
- Comfortable in establishing and maintaining relationships w/vendors, including constant negotiation on the item, order, and vendor level for best possible terms.
- Thoughtful creation of data-driven assortment plans.
- Familiarity with Inventory Management System functionality.
- Act as the enforcement of vendor compliance, including the ability to hold strict accountability for vendors and partners.
- Extensive knowledge of fabric compositions.
- Hire, train, and manage future direct reports as well as collaborating and reporting to an expanding team.
- Attend trade shows and conferences.
- Possess strong business acumen, including familiarity w/P&Ls, roadmaps, and cost-cutting initiatives.
Multi-year experience in off-price women’s apparel and/or accessories. Strong analytical knowledge (SQL and other advanced programming languages a plus, but not required.) Must possess superlative communication skills (both verbal and written) as well as extensive knowledge of fabrics/materials/textiles.
Requires frequent travel.