Nadine West is a fast-growing, exciting company focused on apparel. We are looking for a Warehouse General Manager to join our growing team and be part of something great. We have an outstanding career opportunity to manage 80+ associates, a perfect calling for a driven, successful General Manager with multi-year management experience in distribution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain outbound, inbound and returns functions of a fulfillment operation. Enforces and coordinates policies and procedures.
• Comply with federal, state, and local laws.
• Maintain physical condition of warehouse, including proper organization and maintenance.
• Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, monitoring expenses.
• Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees.
• Ensure productivity, quality, and customer service standards are met.
• Must understand all processes and associated tasks.
• Analytical ability: able to create/utilize metrics and reporting.
• Strong leadership: train, coach, and mentor warehouse supervisors and leads.
• Strong project management skills.
• Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy.
• Strong organization and prioritization.
• Ability to simultaneously perform multiple tasks.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
Experience and Education:
• > 3 years of supervisory / leadership experience in a fast-paced setting.
• Warehousing, Logistics, Supply Chain or Third Party experience preferred.
• BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience.
• Ability to stand for long period of times.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
• Ability to safely operate material handling equipment as needed.
• Ability to work in warehouse environment on concrete ﬂooring and in varying temperatures.
Based on experience, reporting-frequency, and scope of role.
*Nadine West is an Equal Opportunity and Living Wage Employer, drug and alcohol-free workplace, and complies with FLSA and ADA regulations as applicable.